FAQ   Szukaj   Użytkownicy   Grupy   Rejestracja   Profil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   Zaloguj 
Like you mention, I'm also very sick of spending $60

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Pomoc
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Weismart
Nowy Uczestnik
Nowy Uczestnik

PostWysłany: Czw Kwi 22, 2021 6:15 am    Temat postu: Like you mention, I'm also very sick of spending $60 Odpowiedz z cytatem

(FWIW, I think Nintendo is like 30% of Animal Crossing Bells the way there using their NES and SNES libraries. When they inserted N64 and Gamecube, and keep fleshing out the collections, plus add in some current-gen titles, it would be a fairly competitive service... but that's a very long way away, if they ever get it done...)

Like you mention, I'm also very sick of spending $60 for a 10-15 hour match. And that I have a fantastic job and salary and operate full-time. It still feels like too much.

If a game takes more than that then the chances of me actually completing it crash. I work full time and have a fairly shitty schedule so that I can really only game on the weekends most of the time.

I've also discovered that devs throw in a great deal of buy Animal Crossing Items useless filler crap or they inflate the problem of this game so that it takes longer because they know they'll face backlash if it is too short. I really hate feeling like my time has been wasted.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Mieszkaniowy

Wysłany:     Temat postu: Ogłoszenia z portalu

Ładowanie ogłoszeń...
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Pomoc Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: