FAQ   Szukaj   Użytkownicy   Grupy   Rejestracja   Profil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   Zaloguj 
great beach bags

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Nieruchomości - dyskusje ogólne
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
upamfva
Ekspert
Ekspert

PostWysłany: Wto Sie 01, 2023 4:37 am    Temat postu: great beach bags Odpowiedz z cytatem

great beach bags

Some pack light when they head to the beach, focusing on essentials like sunscreen, sunglasses, and a great book. Others, however, gather additional items to complete their beach day, including snacks and drinks, towels, portable speakers, toys to entertain kids and more. No matter which type of beach goer you are, you’ll need a fashionable yet functional bag to stuff all your belongings inside. Below, we rounded up beach bags that range in style, size and price to help guide your shopping.To get more news about collapsible travel bags, you can visit china-handbag-factory.com official website.

Below, we rounded up a handful of beach bags we think you should know about. Select staff told us about some of their favorite beach bags, and we also added highly rated options from Select reader favorite brands and major retailers like Amazon and Target.

Similar to a mesh bag, the Original Bogg Bag has small holes in its material that allows sand to escape. The bag stands up on its own and comes with two reusable plastic inserts — you can snap the inserts’ buttons into any free hole on the bag’s interior or exterior, giving you a place to store your phone, sunscreen, goggles and more. In addition to the Original Bogg Bag, you can also purchase the smaller Baby Bogg and Bitty Bogg Bag, all of which come in over a dozen colors like Mint Chip, I Olive You, Latte You Lots.

Designed with four exterior pockets and an interior zipper compartment, Scout’s BJ Bag offers lots of space to organize everything you pack inside. The bag can stand up on its own, has a zipper closure and folds flat when it’s not in use. It’s available in a variety of colors and patterns like Victoria Checkham, Montauk Mint, Anchors Away and more.

Yeti — a beloved brand among many Select staffers — offers a 20-liter tote that’s equipped with interior dividers (which you can fold away to create one large compartment) and two interior zippered pockets. You can carry it from its shoulder straps or cross bar handles, and the tote can stand up by itself, according to the brand. The tote also has a water-resistant shell to keep moisture out. You can purchase the bag in colors like Storm Grey, Alpine Yellow, High Desert Clay and more.

If you’re taking food and drinks to the beach, you can keep everything cool in this insulated tote. It can hold 24 cans or 18 cans plus two wine bottles, according to the brand. Exterior straps can hold a rolled up beach towel, picnic blanket or yoga mat, and there are pockets on the outside of the bag to store other essentials. The tote comes with a removable, adjustable padded shoulder strap and has a full zipper closure as well. You can purchase the bag in Black, Navy Camo, Santorini and Periwinkle styles.

“My parents bought me and my soon-to-be sister-in-law these beachy tote bags before a family trip to the Bahamas this past Christmas,” said Select editor Christina Colizza. “The bags have a nice, 10-inch long drop-strap made of real leather that makes them easy and comfortable to carry. Plus, they have a little storage pocket for your wallet and keys, and the canvas exterior and nylon interior make it easy to wipe down, or shake clean of any sand." The tote bags are available with many of photographer Gray Malin’s images, including of Lake Michigan, umbrellas on a beach and more.

"I normally like mesh bags for the beach, but this Rothy's bag also fits the bill for me since it's washable,” said Lauren Swanson, Select editorial director. “I can throw my towel, book and sunglasses in here easily and then toss it in the wash at the end of the day. It also makes a great bag for picnics," she added. The tote has a built-in key leash and you can purchase it in many different colors and patterns like Black Portobello, Blueberry Gingham, Dragon Fruit and more.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Mieszkaniowy

Wysłany:     Temat postu: Ogłoszenia z portalu

Ładowanie ogłoszeń...
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Nieruchomości - dyskusje ogólne Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: