FAQ   Szukaj   Użytkownicy   Grupy   Rejestracja   Profil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   Zaloguj 
E-Bike Batteries Caused Deadly East Village Apartment Fire

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Nieruchomości - dyskusje ogólne
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
upamfva
Ekspert
Ekspert

PostWysłany: Wto Gru 21, 2021 1:46 am    Temat postu: E-Bike Batteries Caused Deadly East Village Apartment Fire Odpowiedz z cytatem

E-Bike Batteries Caused Deadly East Village Apartment Fire

Fire investigators said Friday e-bike batteries caused a deadly fire in the East Village that left two teenagers clinging to a pole trying to escape the flames.To get more news about zeroemissions, you can visit davincimotor.com official website.

As CBS2’s Leah Mishkin reported, a man was killed and the teens’ mother was in critical condition.A 13-year-old boy and 18-year-old girl used a pole outside the Jacob Riis Houses to get to safety Thursday morning after a fire broke out in their 4th floor apartment.

“My anxiety was so high last night. All I kept hearing was the people screaming. I kept thinking that I was going to wake up to see the fire again,” said resident Catherine Rumardo.
On Friday, FDNY Commissioner Daniel Nigro announced the fire was caused by lithium-ion batteries from an e-bike.

“These batteries, when they’re damaged or overcharged, release hydrogen gas, explode violently,” Nigro said.So far in 2021, there have been 93 fires caused by lithium batteries, according to the FDNY. That’s 49 more than in 2020. Nigro called it a dangerous new trend.

“The intensity of this fire was such that it blew the windows out and actually blew a wall down within the apartment on top of the bed in which these teenagers were sleeping,” said Nigro.

The teenagers are in stable condition, according to police. Their 46-year-old mother remains in critical condition.

“The only thing we can do as a community is pray for the family, keep everybody in prayer. We’re sorry for their loss,” one person said.

“I’ve never seen this. I’ve been living here since my father came out of the Korean War and I’ve never seen a thing like this,” said Hilda Cortes. “I’m really so sorry, I really am. I have no words.”

The FDNY reminded people that e-bikes should not be charged overnight or near an exit door or bedroom. They said it should be done in a well-ventilated area, preferably outside.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Mieszkaniowy

Wysłany:     Temat postu: Ogłoszenia z portalu

Ładowanie ogłoszeń...
Powrót do góry
AustinGoderich
Nowy Uczestnik
Nowy Uczestnik

PostWysłany: Czw Sie 11, 2022 11:06 pm    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

With respect to having a few great times, there are no limitations on ages, you can see the value in playing in the play region no matter what age you are, and you can visit https://www.laloyolan.com/news/sfl-community-full-statements/pdf_58c95baa-baf2-11ec-9608-174e9c3c3845.html to find the latest news of academic issues. I favored that you are stirring people by moving photos of young people taking advantage of their significant time.
Powrót do góry
ettyh445
Nowy Uczestnik
Nowy Uczestnik

PostWysłany: Sob Sie 20, 2022 5:00 am    Temat postu: econotimes Odpowiedz z cytatem

Some photographers are so talented and naturally so good. Here in this picture, this photographer tries to show the nature and I think this is the beauty of the photographer. I try to found the fault in this picture but I cannot find any error.redirected here
Powrót do góry
Usytde
Nowy Uczestnik
Nowy Uczestnik

PostWysłany: Pią Wrz 22, 2023 4:45 am    Temat postu: Re: econotimes Odpowiedz z cytatem

ettyh445 napisał:
Some photographers are so talented and naturally so good. Here in this picture mapquest driving directions, this photographer tries to show the nature and I think this is the beauty of the photographer. I try to found the fault in this picture but I cannot find any error.

I really admire their talent
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź stronę autora
FrankJScott
Ekspert
Ekspert

PostWysłany: Pią Paź 06, 2023 2:05 am    Temat postu: Top Rated Product Info Odpowiedz z cytatem

Please try Google before asking about High Rated Product Site ecfa71e
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Adres AIM
cuhnkedrik
Nowy Uczestnik
Nowy Uczestnik

PostWysłany: Wto Paź 17, 2023 4:20 am    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Some photographers just have an innate knack for the craft. The beauty of this photograph, in my opinion, is that the photographer made an effort to depict nature. I've looked for a while, but I just can't seem to identify the problem with this image. https://wordletoday.io/
Powrót do góry
LunaChee
Nowy Uczestnik
Nowy Uczestnik

PostWysłany: Wto Lis 21, 2023 7:19 am    Temat postu: online course Odpowiedz z cytatem

There are numerous techniques that can act as stepping stones for professional development and career growth. Some people are reluctant to do something that is unfamiliar to them since they do not realize that doing so will advance them. You will travel with the College of Contract Management at your side. Your job path will be supported by this qualification, which will also secure your future. https://www.theccm.co.uk/
Powrót do góry
Jissa
Nowy Uczestnik
Nowy Uczestnik

PostWysłany: Pon Gru 18, 2023 4:52 am    Temat postu: Re: econotimes Odpowiedz z cytatem

Usytde napisał:
ettyh445 napisał:
Some photographers are so talented and naturally so good. Here in this picture mapquest driving directions, this photographer tries to show the nature and I think this is the beauty of the photographer. I try to found the fault in this picture but I cannot find any error.

shell shockers
I really admire their talent

Me too
Powrót do góry
LunaChee
Nowy Uczestnik
Nowy Uczestnik

PostWysłany: Sro Sty 10, 2024 11:36 am    Temat postu: construction management courses Odpowiedz z cytatem

The construction management courses industry's global skills shortage creates ample job opportunities with higher pay for qualified Construction Managers. This course positions individuals for a lucrative career path, improved employability, and the option to progress to a Bachelor's Degree at university.
https://www.theccm.co.uk/courses-page/construction-management/
Powrót do góry
LunaChee
Nowy Uczestnik
Nowy Uczestnik

PostWysłany: Pią Lut 16, 2024 2:23 pm    Temat postu: rics commercial pathway Odpowiedz z cytatem

The College of Contract Management's rics commercial pathway, priced at £1,669, ensures candidates receive top-notch guidance through the Assessment of Professional Competence. It's a structured program that promises success, and the commitment to candidates' achievement is evident in the detailed breakdown of fees and services offered by rics academy.
https://www.theccm.co.uk/courses-page/mrics-opportunity-apc-coaching-service/
Powrót do góry
AdnanS2024
Nowy Uczestnik
Nowy Uczestnik

PostWysłany: Sro Kwi 03, 2024 6:29 am    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Get nec contract training at the College of Contract Management! this training emphasizes practical application, ensuring participants gain hands-on experience through case studies and real-world examples, enhancing their proficiency in utilizing NEC Contracts. Start your journey now! https://www.theccm.co.uk/courses-page/professional-diploma-in-nec-contracts/
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Nieruchomości - dyskusje ogólne Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: