FAQ   Szukaj   Użytkownicy   Grupy   Rejestracja   Profil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   Zaloguj 
Sneak a Peek at 9 Amazing Women from PEOPLE's 2022 Beautiful

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Nieruchomości - dyskusje ogólne
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
upamfva
Ekspert
Ekspert

PostWysłany: Czw Paź 06, 2022 11:55 pm    Temat postu: Sneak a Peek at 9 Amazing Women from PEOPLE's 2022 Beautiful Odpowiedz z cytatem

Sneak a Peek at 9 Amazing Women from PEOPLE's 2022 Beautiful Issue

There is this unattainable image of perfection from social media," the multi-hyphenate and Rare Beauty founder tells PEOPLE. "It's not even reality and is affecting so many, especially young people. It is truly why when I started Rare Beauty, I wanted to have a positive message behind it."To get more news about 一级黄色大片, you can visit our official website.

The Grammy nominee and Only Murders in the Building star has found strength by sharing her story over the past few years. "When I was younger, I thought being vulnerable was a weakness, but as I've grown up and experienced life I've realized that being vulnerable with people is one of my strengths," she says. "I wish I would have known that earlier. Many of us wish we could be kinder to ourselves."
Talk about a beautiful year: the Squid Game standout collaborated with Louis Vuitton, graced Vogue's February 2022 cover, partnered with Adidas, and even received her first Screen Actor's Guild Award for outstanding performance by a female actor in a drama series.

"I am relieved that we are seeing aging women looking glamorous. I'm stepping out in the world with strength, courage and power while embracing every bit of my age," MacDowell tells PEOPLE. "Women have had to fight for so many privileges and I'm not leaving this world without having my say on what it is to be a woman of age."

"Clearly there can be no empirical standards [of beauty] and we can all judge less and get on with celebrating the infinite versions of beauty in the world," the actress tells PEOPLE of how she defines (or doesn't define) beauty.

"I grew up thinking that beauty was defined by an outside standard and was something to measure up to," the star tells PEOPLE. "I now wholeheartedly disagree. Beauty is an honest expression of the soul. It's more about a feeling than a standard."
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Mieszkaniowy

Wysłany:     Temat postu: Ogłoszenia z portalu

Ładowanie ogłoszeń...
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Nieruchomości - dyskusje ogólne Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: