FAQ   Szukaj   Użytkownicy   Grupy   Rejestracja   Profil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   Zaloguj 
They also have revamped the Rocket League challenges

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Budowa domu
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
lymsjgje88
Uczestnik
Uczestnik

PostWysłany: Sro Sty 06, 2021 12:46 am    Temat postu: They also have revamped the Rocket League challenges Odpowiedz z cytatem

Today, autonomous engineer Psyonix reported that, beginning now, you can open new in-game things roused by DC Comic's "Shazam!," which delivered a long time back https://www.lolga.com. Yet, that is not all, not exclusively are there new Shazam-themed things in the game, however they are 100% free. To gain admittance to the things, you should simply enter the watchword "shazam" into the "Recover Code" menu, and bam, you'll be given the Shazam Octane Decal and Shazam Wheels (presented previously).

Lamentably, in case you're not an Octane client, you're truly just getting one new thing, yet you truly can't gripe when said things are allowed in the first place https://www.rocketleaguefans.com/trading-prices. All things considered, I'm still a piece mooched that I won't have the option to shake the Shazam Decal on my Marauder.
Mieszkaniowy

Wysłany:     Temat postu: Ogłoszenia z portalu

Ładowanie ogłoszeń...
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Budowa domu Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: