FAQ   Szukaj   Użytkownicy   Grupy   Rejestracja   Profil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   Zaloguj 
Why IVPN

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Kredyty hipoteczne
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Damien
Zaawansowany Uczestnik
Zaawansowany Uczestnik

PostWysłany: Sob Kwi 25, 2020 3:00 am    Temat postu: Why IVPN Odpowiedz z cytatem

High standards for privacy
When designing our systems, policies and applications, the first and foremost criteria is protecting you from online surveillance. Our servers don’t store any personally identifiable information, and we don’t log any data associated with your account - see our straightforward privacy policy. We commit to extensive, annual audits to back up our claims.

Building a suite of privacy tools
While a regular VPN service simply encrypts your connection, we offer more. With our built-in AntiTracker tool, you can block snooping ads and unknown web trackers. Try the WireGuard protocol in our apps to achieve unparalleled connection speeds. All IVPN apps are open source, allowing customers or third parties to review and contribute to our app development.

A transparent, dedicated team
IVPN's ownership and team members are visible so you know exactly who is responsible for protecting your privacy. We regularly publish privacy guides for educational purposes. We also support organizations fighting for the right to privacy, such as the EFF and Open Rights Group.

Principles before profit
Many of the companies claiming to protect your privacy violate it every day by sharing your data. We refuse to use third-party tools or deploy web trackers that identify and monitor you. We don’t have affiliates so as to avoid misleading promotions. We also reject behavioral and individually targeted advertising, as they are detrimental to privacy.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Mieszkaniowy

Wysłany:     Temat postu: Ogłoszenia z portalu

Ładowanie ogłoszeń...
Powrót do góry
MasonBrent
Zaawansowany Uczestnik
Zaawansowany Uczestnik

PostWysłany: Sob Kwi 25, 2020 4:54 am    Temat postu: Re: Why IVPN Odpowiedz z cytatem

Damien napisał:
High standards for privacy
When designing our systems, policies and applications, the first and foremost criteria is protecting you from online surveillance. Our servers don’t store any personally identifiable information, and we don’t log any data associated with your account - see our straightforward privacy policy. We commit to extensive, annual audits to back up our claims.

Security and anonymity do not always take the first place in the list of my requests. I like to watch adult videos before going to bed and I often visit such sites. It is important for me to always have access there and I use only the proxy store for it. This service provided me with a good selection of individual proxies for all occasions.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Kredyty hipoteczne Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: