FAQ   Szukaj   Użytkownicy   Grupy   Rejestracja   Profil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   Zaloguj 
This is where virtual currency (VC) comes into play, yet aga

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Prawo na rynku nieruchomości
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
starding
Nowy Uczestnik
Nowy Uczestnik

PostWysłany: Pią Mar 19, 2021 6:28 am    Temat postu: This is where virtual currency (VC) comes into play, yet aga Odpowiedz z cytatem

Matching up for matches in The Neighborhood stays the same--it could be a slog, waiting for gamers to queue up NBA 2K21 MT Coins along with the match to cycle through all the pre- and - post-game animations. I find the Rec's 5-on-5 games much more satisfying with appropriate matchmaking (given that teams are balanced in skill and rankings ), and also you are able to take this basketball ethos a step further in the coordinated Pro-Am league. But pleasure from these competitive outlets depends on the players you get paired with, and also how much your player has progressed in order to keep up.

That is where virtual currency (VC) comes into play, yet again. It's not surprising the microtransactions mess every corner of NBA 2K21--and for me, I've moved on from being outraged to feeling despondent. The game borders on a pay-to-win model, with progression tracks which are paced in methods to nudge you towards paying VC rather than earning it. Improving your stats still relies on paying VC, and the costs increase exponentially the farther you update a particular skill. There are plenty of nice makeup to make, and it's admittedly a whole lot of fun dressing up your player in fresh kicks as well as also the flyest Nike and Adidas apparel, however their steep VC prices suck the life out of their adventure.

VC permeates the MyTeam way again, also. This mode functions as a fantasy-esque build-your-own-team endeavor where you make card packs to unlock players one of a roster which spans numerous NBA eras. MyTeam can be attractive for long-time basketball fans such as myself who've Allen Iverson teamed up with Anthony Davis and can take this dream team roster into single-player or multiplayer games. However, the loot-box character of earning card packs--that can be acquired by gradually earning MT points via new avenues such as challenges, seasonal events, and turning in useless cards, or even by buying them together with VC--makes the reliance on VC unsurprisingly egregious.

MyGM, which places you in the shoes of a team's General Manager, is a style worth mentioning. You call the shots for everything from roster moves, transactions, ticket costs, promotion, and personnel decisions in hopes of building a successful franchise. It's a sports management simulation dream, but changes here are just skin deep. You'll go through awkwardly animated and written dialogue scenarios to handle relationships in your organization--like the way I chatted to RJ Barrett about the way he used to play clarinet in order to boost his morale stats, or became the yes-man of head coach Tom Thibodeau to keep him happy. MyGM's menus are also flooded in a means that makes it hard to navigate and get a grip of how to Buy MT NBA 2K21 invest your limited time and resources throughout the season. I have enjoyed this mode previously with its RPG-like sensibilities, but it's one that requires a serious revamp.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Mieszkaniowy

Wysłany:     Temat postu: Ogłoszenia z portalu

Ładowanie ogłoszeń...
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Prawo na rynku nieruchomości Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: