FAQ   Szukaj   Użytkownicy   Grupy   Rejestracja   Profil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   Zaloguj 
I think NBA 2K21 was a while following kobe

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Nieruchomości - dyskusje ogólne
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Megaomgchen
Nowy Uczestnik
Nowy Uczestnik

PostWysłany: Pią Sie 28, 2020 7:15 am    Temat postu: I think NBA 2K21 was a while following kobe Odpowiedz z cytatem

Goddamnit. I didn't even see this game and mt nba 2k21 I'm mad. Patient zero Gobert shaking his head . Hate when this happens. As a wolves fan we had that CP3 snitch untucked jersey reduction that has been infuriating.You can certainly tell that he inquires and talks to this reporter in a means that will not get him fined.

So Wilt's total points per game average for this stretch would be 64.3 ppg off individual scoring and helps (no 3 point , all 2 stage assists).In Dame's finest ten game stretch to get complete scoring, he averaged 41.5/9.4. In that stage, he created 23.8 ppg off aids, for a total of 65.3 ppg. Technically, there was a second overlapping 10-game stretch (in the exact same 11 matches ) where he produced 64.4 ppg.

1 thing you mentioned is that Wilt may have had a better 10 game stretch elsewhere. But it's potential. The next is that I don't know whether and-ones are counted in the points-off-assists stat. If they are, we 1s and don't really have any way to know how a lot of the assists of Wilt resulted in. Nevertheless, in that situation, half of his 22 assists would have had to lead to an excess point to get to 65.4 total ppg. That also seems pretty unlikely.

Yeah they had been our first game because we cancelled the Clippers game afterwards after Kobe passed. Dame absolutely lit us up.That stretch was simply stratospheric. Unquestionably among the most popular streaks in NBA history.He had a great interview near the end of that stretch where he replied that Buy NBA 2K21 Mt the game was becoming considerably easier for him - he was seeing the floor otherwise and felt he could control the game how he wanted.Then watching his matches then you could see how well he had been manipulating the opposing defense seemingly at will. Incredibly fun to see.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Mieszkaniowy

Wysłany:     Temat postu: Ogłoszenia z portalu

Ładowanie ogłoszeń...
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Nieruchomości - dyskusje ogólne Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: